You are welcome to view and print hard copies of anything on the site for personal use. However we ask that you do copy or use anything on our site for any other purpose, unless authorised by the us. This includes not only business and commercial but also educational purposes.
We try to make sure that our site is well maintained but we cannot guarantee that it is free from viruses or defects, or that your use will not damage your computer. Nor do we take any responsibility for damage to any other equipment due to down loading any material from the site. Neither will you be able to claim against anyone who may have helped us put it together.
We cannot guarantee that the site will always be available without interruptions - as we do make changes to the site and may have to take the site down, without warning, at any time.
We try to make sure that everything on our site is as accurate as possible but we do not promise that it is, or take responsibility for, any mistakes that we may have made - you use our site at your own risk.
We take no responsibility for any views, omissions or errors found on our site, and assume no responsibility for its contents.
We cannot take responsibility for, or endorse the content of, any other web site you may access through our site. Links are provided as a means of assistance and convenience to those accessing our site.
Looking for a previous issue? Use the menu below to select an issue.
MOST READ ARTICLES
- Transport for Edinburgh - Integrated Transport for a Smart City
- Bringing alive the Digital Participation Charter for Scotland's citizens, communities and businesses
- Social Business Can Transform Public Services
- Worth more than the First Minister? Senior Salaries in Scottish Quangos
- Increasing digital participation levels in Scotland - what needs to happen next?
- Dundee: From Waterfront redevelopment to city economy regeneration
- Public Services Reform and Public Opinion
- A Planet of Smart Cities: Scotland's digital challenge
- The Evolving Public Sector Response to Budget Challenges
- Telehealth and Telecare for Older People