Scottish Policy Now is able to offer some limited opportunities for advertising and sponsorship.
Who gets Scottish Policy Now?
Each edition of Scottish Policy Now has a core policy theme but will also address broad issues on public policy. Scottish Policy Now is issued free to everyone on our database with the first edition being made available to more than 70,000 contacts.
We have one of the largest and most targeted databases for Scotland available anywhere. If you are interested in supporting the the policy debate in Scotland and engaging in thought leadership we can help you to do so.
If you would like to discuss these please contact Angus MacKay on 0131 556 1500 or email us at email@example.com
Looking for a previous issue? Use the menu below to select an issue.
MOST READ ARTICLES
- Increasing digital participation levels in Scotland - what needs to happen next?
- The Evolving Public Sector Response to Budget Challenges
- Welcome Editorial
- Nicola Sturgeon's Ambitions for Care & Health
- Telehealth and Telecare for Older People
- A Planet of Smart Cities: Scotland's digital challenge
- Bringing alive the Digital Participation Charter for Scotland's citizens, communities and businesses
- In My View...
- Open Data: A digital opportunity for social, economic, and financial wins
- Public Services Reform and Public Opinion